Ok. So I was doing this blog and the system froze up on me. Problem is I was doing in on mousepad. That's the notepad of xfce/linux. Another problem: text wrap on visual studio code. Solved it: File > Preferrence > Settings > set Editor: Word Wrap to 'on'. Back to the problem. Mousepad doesn't auto save so I have to use vs code to make sure it doesn't happen next time.
Prior to the freeze, I was writing about how I have decided to put up a web company. No big deal. The big deal is I think I solved my problem with links for apps. Let me do a test first...
Bad news. It is possible to detect if the system is mobile. But, it still has to detect that the app is present. Otherwise, it will not open up. So, I have to think about that... I got the code down and I just need to test it - on another phone, preferrably an iOS. But that's for another time.
For now, I need to finish building libraries to make sure I can automate building sites.